Choose an aggregate you have been working with or have a special interest in that offers a challenging learning experience. Information may be obtained from a variety of sources including clients, families, aggregates, communities and other health care providers working with the target population. You also will need to identify nursing roles that are / may be useful in this population (forensic nurse, parish nurse, nurse
practitioner, school nurse, rural / migrant health, home health or hospice, or occupational health nursing).
Research and reference materials are other resources for data. Provide referenced material to support the your information. Five (5) professional peer reviewed journals (nursing, public health, health promotion, school health etc) are considered a minimal number of resources to support an adequate data base for the paper.
Other relevant resources may include information from the CDC, ODH, NIH, etc., but not exclusively. Journals articles and/or other resources should be current within 5 years or less, unless the article is considered classic Windshield Survey Guidelines
1. How are the boundaries of the community defined: geographic (rivers, lake); man-made (highways, railroad); political; and economic.
2. How is the community identified/differentiated from the surrounding areas? Does the neighborhood/community have an identity, name? Is it displayed? Are there unofficial names? Are there sub-communities within the area?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS