Discussion: Defining Scholarship
A hallmark of your education at Walden University is your development as a scholar-practitioner. As a doctoral student, you have been actively engaged in scholarly activities that support your growth as a scholar-practitioner. As you continue to develop, implement, and evaluate your EBP assignment, you will be applying scholarship as you translate research into practice. A key element of scholarship is dissemination.
As you prepare for this Discussion, consider the role of evaluation and dissemination in scholarship. If research is not disseminated, can it be considered scholarship?
- Reflect on the definitions and criteria for scholarship presented in the Learning Resources.
- Consider AACN’s definition of scholarship and their vision of the role of the DNP-prepared nurse in furthering nursing scholarship.
By Day 3
Post a cohesive scholarly response that addresses the following:
- What is the role of the DNP-prepared nurse in scholarship? Provide at least two specific examples.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS