When you complete all of your coursework in the Master’s in Nursing Program, you will be required to complete a final project. There are several steps to this, and one of the first steps is to identify a topic for study and then to choose a theoretical model to support your project/study. For this course, please plan to do this paper using the theorist that you anticipate you will use when completing your project.
To complete this assignment, please be sure to do the following:
- Provide an introduction (Begins with: The purpose of this paper is to_____, and then outlines the main points of the paper) and conclusion
- Describes the nursing theorist, major concepts, definitions, assumptions and propositions found in the theory. Incorporates how the theory fits the project purpose. Uses a primary source (theorist’s own writing) (The librarian can help you locate primarysources): Primary = original, first-hand; the author of the source generated the research data they are using. Secondary Research: This is when an author of the source you are using gathers existing data, usually produced by someone else, and they then report, analyze or interpret that other person’s data.
- All metaparadigm concepts (person, health, environment and nursing) are defined according to the theorist and student develops their own definition (operational) for concepts
- Use subheadings
- APA format should be used including a title page, and references. A running head is not needed
- Assignment should be submitted electronically as a Word document to the drop box associated with this assignment in Canvas.
- Please be sure to take a look at the grading rubric as well as the instructions for writing the paper. Be sure that you have met all of the grading criteria before submitting
- Assignment is due by Sunday of Week 8 at 11:59 PM, EST.
- See the attached rubric for grading criteria.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS