Choose an industry. Prior to deciding on a specific industry, consider what types of workplaces you’re familiar with and/or the type of industry in which you hope to work in the future. The options are listed below. If you would like to choose an industry not listed, be sure to first conduct some research to ensure you can find sufficient information to complete your assignment and project.
• Health Care (be specific in what type of healthcare)
• Pulp and Paper
• Manufacturing (be specific in the type)
• Automotive Repair and Maintenance
• Petroleum Refineries
• Tanneries (not tanning salons)
• Textile Manufacturing
• or any industry you may have interest in….
Be sure that the industry you select has a manageable scope. Don’t pick something too broad like “construction” instead, focus on a type of construction like civil, commercial or residential. This will help you manage your scope of research. Also, don’t be too specific as to where you are limiting available literature on the topic such as “B-Pressure welding” where “Welding” may have been a better scope with more available literature.
1. Determine the major hazards associated with your chosen industry. Consider all types of hazards when doing this research.
2. Classify each hazard as chemical, physical, biological, ergonomic or psychosocial.
3. Identify control strategies. For each of the hazards you have identified, provide an example of a control strategy from each category below and provide specific examples of each.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS