b. Second, what are three practical ways that you can increase your odds of being promoted or advancing your career either in your current job or in your career generally? In other words, what are three things you can start doing now to better your chances for success?
2) Hopefully this course has helped you to gain a better picture of who you are, including your strengths and weaknesses.
a. What are three strengths based on your personality profile?
b. What are three weaknesses or three ways that your personality might limit your career aspirations?
c. What are two things you can do to address these weaknesses or limitations?
The goal here is to have you think about how you can manage yourself to leverage your strengths and implement a strategy for minimizing your weaknesses.
3) Finally, if there was one thing that you could improve in yourself, what would that be? Excellent! Now what is one way that that weakness might actually be a strength?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS