During the semester we have covered three core modules:
- Understanding the use of epidemiological measures in the COVID-19 pandemic and using data and infographics to track the pandemic Weeks 1 to 5
- Association, causation, error, confounding and critical appraisal Weeks 6-9
- Life-course epidemiology Weeks 10-13 Your topic should cover a question arising from the two main areas COVID-19 pandemic and response or an area of Life-course epidemiology, for example:
Tracking the waves of COVID-19 in a particular country or region. Using infographics and evidence and epidemiological measures to discuss public health response, problems with the response.
Compare the COVID-19 waves or response in two countries or regions. Using infographics and evidence and epidemiological measures to discuss public health response, critic or highlight problems or differences with the response.
Discuss a particular aspect of the COVID-19 pandemic for example, the impact of variants on the public health response or key public health measures or the impact of inequality etc
An area of interest related to Life-Course epidemiology, for example the impact of events during birth, early life or adolescence on later disease outcomes
Please discuss topic with Kaeleen
Submit both 2 to 4page evidence synthesis and 10-15 minute presentation:
- Introduction and background literature: In at least one page, introduce the nature of the you will address. Provide a justification for presentation and synthesis.
- Aims: State the specific aims (or specific hypothesis tested) of your presentation and evidence synthesis.
- Critical appraise the evidence used:
Specify the design of the research used (e.g. cohort study, prevalence or case-control study)
Undertake a critical appraisal to identify relevant aspects related to error, bias and confounding such as sampling procedures, key variables and selection of the independent and dependent variables.
Data analysis, methods of data collection, measurement tools used, there reliability and validity
- Presentation and Evidence synthesis see CRA for criteria
- References: List all sources cited in a standard format, either Vancouver or APA; see QUT Cite|Write.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS