4. Which aspects relating to seafood allergies and toxins contained in some seafood species requires awareness and care when preparing and serving seafood to customers?
6. List 6 quality indicators for fresh fish and explain what this would entail when inspecting fish for freshness:
Fresh Fish Quality Indicators Good quality evident through
8. List 10 aspects of hygienic handling and storage of seafood including the correct procedures for thawing to prevent contamination. What does this require in terms of labelling?
9. In brief, explain the steps for the following preparation methods. Which tools are used?
Preparing whole fish for pan-frying or grilling –
Filleting round fish –
10. Provide a description for the following cuts of fish:
Preparing a lobster
Cockles, clams, vongole, periwinkles, turban shells and pipis
12. Describe how each of the following methods of cookery can be used for seafood, list the suitable species and provide at least 2 menu examples for each method of cookery:
À la meunière
À la Colbert
Fritto misto di
17. Which aspects must be considered when storing cooked seafood or displaying cooked seafood for sale (for example on a buffet)?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS