Purpose: The research question or aim is one of the fundamental elements of a research proposal. A well-written question or aim helps you to determine the design of your research, the sample, and the analysis. The purpose of this activity is to create your own research questions or aims based on your clinical interest and review of the literature.
Process: In this activity you are asked to explore the background to a research area that you will scope into a research problem and your final research proposal.
In this activity you will:
1. Describe the research problem – what is the issue?
2. Discuss what is already known about your research problem – what the literature advises us about the current knowledge on this issue?
3. Explain why this area of research is important to explore – why do we need more research in this area?
Submission: Moodle Online Forum titled: Research Question/Aim from Practice
You can present your forum in any way you like, as long as you convey the aspects identified above. It is important that you consider your communication style to address the marking criteria.
Factors affecting adult patient satisfaction in the endoscopy unit in a tertiary hospital in Abu Dhabi/UAE Problem statement patient’s dissatisfaction undergoing procedure in the endoscopy unit at SSMC hospital
I would like to investigate the factors affecting patient satisfaction in the endoscopy unit. The objective is to evaluate the quality of care and patient satisfaction in the SSMC hospital Endoscopy Unit. Factors that are appreciably and positively associated with patient satisfaction include waiting time, doctor manner, skills, explanation, etc. Patient satisfaction is an important metric in the management of endoscopy quality because it indicates patient acceptance of procedures and, potentially, patient compliance with screening and monitoring.
C: comparison before and after the research trough patients survey
O: improve patient’s satisfactions
T: during 3 month
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS