Part A – Develop an assessment plan
You will develop an assessment plan for the unit BSBCMM211 Apply communication skills to meet the identified needs of the cohort described below.
Prior to developing the assessment plan you must ‘unpack’ the unit of competency, annotating all components with notes that demonstrate an understanding of the assessment requirements. Annotations may also include reference to workplace tasks and suggested assessment methods for each component. This annotated copy of the unit of competency must be submitted as part of your assessment.
Your plan must cover all the following items.
- Identify and select a range of assessment methods.
- Relate to the entire unit of competency.
- Reflect the identified target group of candidates (see ‘cohort description’ below).
- Identify requirements for resources and any special assistance/reasonable adjustments.
- Follow the principles of assessment.
- Address the workplace health and safety (OHS/WHS) responsibilities associated with the assessment
Identify opportunities for contextualisation
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS