The themes of the unit reflect a wide range of existential concerns that have an impact on us at various times in our lives: for example, our concern for the promotion of human dignity and our desire for flourishing.
Your first task is to identify one theme from the list below:
- The meaning and value of communities
- Human dignity and justice
- Self, community and belonging (local)
- Self, community and interconnectedness
Think about the ways in which your selected theme connects with your own experience of a community that you belong to. The community that you belong to can be small and must be local (possibly a family, or a local volunteering group) or bigger such as a civic community or online community.
Create an original imaginative piece of work that expresses the theme that you have chosen (and the way it connects with a community you belong to) and which relates to some of the principles of Catholic Social Thought.
Your creative work should be based on your own experience in a local community that you belong to and reflect the theme that you have selected.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS